Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Is a Day of Worship

After a short solo jaunt on the road me and the spawn decided, now that 'cross season is sneaking up on us, that we ought to get out on said vehicles of choice for a little local and mountainous shred.  Up we went and crossed the path of some old school cycling fauna.  We saw Sean of SOULCRAFT and he was riding with two other cats one of which was Stevil from ALL HAIL THE BLACK MARKET on their way to sample some of the newer, more improved local singletrack.  Hope you guys had a good ride.  My kid was stoked to meet y'all.  He was stoked to meet some of the upper crust (maybe more crust than upper - I joke - sort of) of the cycling community that he now feels a part of in large part to his attending and racing 'cross with his old man.  If you have not taken your young'un(s) out to the races I highly recommend that you do for bonding sake. It really worked for us.  Well,  off to suck down my second NA beer.  Really?  I suck.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment