Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Satan, Get Thee Behind Me ...

... and staaaaaaaaaaaart fucking.  Just kidding.  I don't swear.  Happy Mother's Day.  Made some tainted eggs benedict for the boss this morning and we both shat our brains out but, and there is always a but, we did lose a few quick and ugly pounds.  I sneaked a dang ride in, too.  There was this Plecostomus sucking my rear wheel into the wind out LVR so I shook him off like the last few drops of urine on my wanger.   I hate wheel suckers almost as much as those last few drops in my pants. Bitch.  He may have been cool, too, but I had the Sony Walkman on and I wouldn't have know even if he had said, "Sir,with your fine blue ass, those lovely hams in your chamois, may I please sit behind you and breath in the deep essence of your ass while I struggle and try to look cool all while failing miserably and watching your awesomeness ride me right off your fucking wheel without even trying?"  Yeah, I bet that's how it happened.
  So yesterday I was see-sawing.....and I saw that awesome bird above.  No.  No.  No.  Two up.  Two up.      The Great Horned Owl that chills in the tree in my backyard.  Now that, my fine feathered friends, is a real dang yardbird.  What you got?  Thought so.  Weak game.  And I will leave you this fine Sunday with two bits of info: Ryder Hesjedal the dude wearing pink in the Giro d'Italia, yeah him, I have lined up on the same line with that cat only on a mountain bike.  I only saw his rear for about as long as that poor douche saw mine today but ..... seeing pro ass is way better than sniffing amateur ass.  And two: this lovely gal with legs like 9 feet long tagged along with me for a few today as well.  And,well, you can imagine what I might have to say about that ......

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment