Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just A Man With A Dream, And A Good Woman Who Loves Me

See Nikki, the Nicasio Monsta in the picture above?  She's not quite as famous as Nessie but ... and there is always a but, she is out there.  I believe.  Oh, yeah, I only have 3 and 1/2 more weeks of kid duty and then the intervals begin ... in earnest.  I did give today's ride a real go and it was humbling.  But then again, I do have my  follow up with the Good Dr. one week from today so those plans could be derailed.  We shall see.  
Fairy rings are awesome, see them all the time on my new loop: LVR, Ink Wells dirt road, Sam P, PBRoad,     Nicasio reservoir, LVR and home - 48 mile loop which takes me 2:30:00.  Awesome ride.  Been getting out  on Sundays for some good beach miles with the Marin Velo Club.  I am a member.  Sweet kit, too.
That's me on the right climbing up the backside out of Bolinas.  Well, time to jam out with my clam out.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment