Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

'Cross Season Update

Modder Haan Racing has procured a new RV in the optimistic hope that my feet heal and there will actually be a 'cross season for me this year.  I am feeling better and Captain Agro and I have discussed doing a crit or 3 in an effort to get some intensity in 10 city training under our belts.  Speaking of belts, mine has tightened up 2 holes .... no not the 2 hole, 2 holes ..... and I am as svelte as I have been in years.  In fact, I am 4.2 lbs off my 20 year low so we can reasonably say that should my dogs heal there may be some hope that I can ride a bike faster than the speed of smell.  Could it be my diet?
I doubt that.  Could it be my training?  Definitely not, but the Boss ends the semester of school on Tuesday and Tuesday marks the beginning of my true training, that and my next blood work appointment.  So we shall see.  And seriously, my sore and tired dogs are starting to feel better.  In fact, I got them in a pair of running shoes yesterday for the 1st time since the injury, virus, whathaveyou reared its ugly last September.  Yup, that long.  So let's just suffice it to say that my dogs are flying.
Off for a huge dump and the Marin Velo Ride.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment