Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Make Sure You Get Your Protein

Got out today.  Felt good, not as good as Peter Sagan.  That man is making the rest of the peloton look like children.  Crushing fools.  And I was watching the Giro coverage on the computer at work and with 200m to go it froze, does every day; what a fucking piece of shit.  Guess maybe work at work would be better and a little, um, more Karmic-ally sound - so to speak.  Trust me, I work at work; plenty. 
Photo Credit to whomever is mentioned in the lower left corner of the pic.

I was up late the other night watching the Lifetime Movie Channel and saw the minx above.  She was a school teacher banging one of her students.  I never had a teacher that looked like that.  Well, my public speaking teacher in college was 26 and smoking hot and called me on Christmas vacation and I think she liked me but I was weak and a sissy back then.  Some chances do get missed I guess.  Oh well.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment