Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yvonne Strahovski and the State of Affairs

(Photo Credit to the Deserving)

Okay, so I used the hottie's name in the title to run an experiment.  See, the last time I posted her I got over 1,000 hits that day.  Who knew the Globe thought this girl is that hot?  Cool!  Okay, so the state of affairs are generally fucked but I will bullet point some shit:
  • My feet are getting better - that is sweet.
  • It doesn't look like a new 'cross bike is in the works this season unless my place of employ ponies up on the bonus...and the first number they gave me was unacceptable.
  • Weight gain is completed and the excess is now beginning to come off.
  • Riding is fun again, just a touch cooler than I like.
  •  My fitness is non-existent
  • But, and there is always a but, my hair is gorgeous.
  • The family is generally well, the eldest had his 'cross bike stolen from school because he, "didn't feel like locking it".  Genius.  We got it back the next day whole.  
  • Birthday parties are almost over - one today and one next weekend and all done for 2012.
  • I will be posting more stuff here.
  • Kit still may happen but if the feet don't heal then I will not be racing and will sport old kit til it disintegrates.
  • I am not looking forward to the superbowl this year - hate both teams - Giants win!
  • I miss dirt, the mountain bike, and even riding efforts.  I suppose that is a good thing.
  • My hemroids are all better, though I have managed to bruise my left ass riding bone and it hurts on the bike.
  • Enough whining.  Word.
And this is why I miss the mountain bike:
Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment