Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

From Fat to Fit in __ Days Flat

Would you take a look at her.  So purdy.  Ready to roll, embark on the journey from fat to fit ..... starting tomorrow.  Today I chill, ice my sore broke feet, watch some bad movies, read some good book, and generally over eat in an effort to make me want to ride harder and shed the ugly 15 lbs. I have put on.  Honestly, I give myself about 4 weeks to get back down to fighting weight and that effort begins manana.  The Sponsor just gave me the go-ahead to ride as long as I want tomorrow.  And Sunday the Marin Velo Club morning ride is on.  What does that mean?  About 140 miles this weekend.  Word.  How you like the new bar tape.  Dope, right.  Infuckingdeed.  In addition, I am looking at making some other rather large life changes.  That will remain under my hat until it happens, but that shit on the stove, on high, like a motherfucking race car in the red.  Alas, I just got back from the grocery store and have fully stocked the pantry with the dietary necessities that will be forcible, um, forced down my gullet.  With that, have a great weekend.  Ride plenty.  Mate but don't spawn unless you want to.  Off to ice!
Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment