Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

70 Degrees & Sunny Over Here

(Photo Credit - Me Suckers)
It was so lovely today that despite coming down with some kind of croup I braved the 70 degree weather and got a little ride on today.  Tomorrow I shant be so lucky and will reside on the trainer but Friday it's game on again.  And this Sunday past I actually put forth what little effort one can in my physical condition and felt relatively good, all things being relative and all.  But I must proceed here with the utmost of caution, as I fear that it is far too soon to go at "big" effort for fear of blowing out my stinky ass toes again.  That's fine.  I suppose.  
(Photo Credit - Me Suckers)
This kills me every time I see it.   They live across the street from Rancho Nic, a venue where they play live music regularly - sometimes outside which would be in the above lovely folks front yard.  Seems someone did not do their homework before purchasing the home.  That sign smells a lot like "transference" to me.  Someone needs to see the shrink and work that stuff out.  Shit, I can help if they like.  Must hop.  Be back soon.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment