Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Slicker 'n Snot on a Glass Door Knob

First rains are a bitch, made me ride a little like a bitch as well.  After a grand Marin Velo Club group ride Sunday I ventured out into the mist smelling somewhat like a gorilla and rode in the rain.  The pavement was horribly slippery and caused me to ride like a total bitch (not meaning female - I love ladies).  I still managed to crack off about 40 miles and tried to retain some of my manhood, though after I let a car pass down LVR I decided that that was a lost leader.  I suck ..... and I know it.  But, and there is always a but, my achy dogs are a lot less achy and that, my fine feathered friends, is a good thing.  Oh, and today is fat Tuesday ..... so show me your tits ...... if you are a lady and I will surely throw you some beads.
Whoa!!!!

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment