Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Views From the Trainer

Yeah, I know; blurry.  But that's how it looks from the trainer.  And it's a damn fine thing that I really don't watch much network TV.  I usually like movies, sports or most of the time I am watching whatever the kids want to watch.  Why is it good I don't watch too much TV?  Good question.  Because that leaves a ton of crap for me to kill those dull training mile-lessness and hours of taint numbing sweetness.  I mean there is seriously a plethora of potential shows for me to stare at in an effort to not think about the clock that tics and tocks like a metronome reminding me that I am sitting in my garage on a stationary bicycle pretending like I can still ride a bike or something.  Yup!  And i got out with a good bunch of dudes on Sunday, a new Marin road crew that I intend on riding with more.  Good ride, y'all.  Thanks for letting me tag along.  Anyway, the feet are really getting better and I have given myself to the end of February for healing/spin time and then, if things are looking up, it is time to start ramping things up a bit.  Who knows, I may even step way out and try riding out of the saddle . . . even.  Well, with that I will leave you with one last view from the trainer:

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment