Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

How Not To Corner

That dude back there .... he is doing it wrong.  And have you clowns seen the weather forecast for next week?  I saw mid to high 70's for Wednesday and through next weekend.  Stoked.  Today I have a sick little so my plans look a little like this: wind trainer early for 50 minutes while watching the show Chuck with that hottie Yvonne Strahovski.  Then me and the sick little will melt crayons and color or make crystals ... not sure which yet ... while the Sponsor takes the boys paint balling.  I would like to go paint balling but that would involve running and my feet would most certainly blow up.  Then later in the afternoon I will ride over to west Marin for a bit of a double day.  Time to start in earnest as it looks like, barring any missteps, I should be able to race 'cross this year.  Woot!  Tomorrow I have an 8:30AM date with this new club I am riding with http://www.marinveloclub.com/ - a bunch of really nice dudes and gals.  Monday, though, now that should be special.  I am thinking it may be time for a little climb and that translates into The Marshall Wall.  Word.  Captain Agro?  You there?  Well, with that I am off to feed dumb yellow dog.  Oh, and I wrote this entire post while dropping a deuce.


Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment