Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yvonne Strahovski ............ Gesundheit!

(Photo Credit to the Deserving)

Ever see the show Chuck?  Me neither until I happened upon it on the interwebs while I was spinnin' on the trainer yesterday.  Here is the plot if you are interested: LINK   Anyway, as we are looking at our first rains of the year and I am a big sissy right now I will be on the trainer for the next few days and was in need of something to kill trainer time.  Let's just suffice it to say that Yvonne Strahovski is super duper at helping time ..... pass ..... by ..... me.  The show ain't half bad either.  The way I figure it: 11 shows @ 50 minutes apiece will give 9.16666666667 hours of way passable trainer time.  I should be able to blow through 2 a session, easy.  There now .....  that's that.  So, thank you, Yvonne Strahovski.
  (Photo Credit to the Deserving)

Anywho, I got a good book calling my from Big Leather Chair.  I am done here for now.  I am thinking, though, at least one rain ride this weekend is order.  If the 50 MPH winds stop blowing outside could be today, though tomorrow's forecast appears a little, um, happier?

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment