Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Yup, another shitty day in paradise.  Had a very interesting day.  Work was the usual but we do have this new guy that gives a whole new meaning to the term "numbnuts".  My god this guy is off.  My feet are hella achy today and my left big toe is swollen to twice its normal size.  Yes, I rode the road.   Took in the scenery so to speak.  I also found out that Monday is a holiday; how awesome is that?  Riding straight through and first rest day will be Tuesday.  Saturday me and Hogaboom are hitting the Paradise Loop.   Just got out of the hot tub and am looking forward to many large glasses of ....... water.  Then I am gonna throw some brussel sprouts and ham down my throat.  Perhaps read a bit.  Watch some College ball.  Put my hands down my pants.  And get a good night sleep.  Last night I woke up @ 1 AM and could not go back to sleep.  So, as of right now I have been awake for almost 16 hours.  Yikes.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment