Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Nipples Could Cut Glass

Getting out early this morning.  Damn it's cold.  I am heading out early because I have a couple of dudes coming over to check out my 29er SS I have for sale; 2012 is a cleaning house year in a lot of ways and some dude is gonna get a screaming deal on the 29er SS.  For reals.  It is 6 AM now and I plan on getting out of here soon.  I am seriously gonna have to bundle up.  I know, I know, it is Cali cold and not truly cold and true and honest like the cold of Norway or Sweden or somewhere far north where true and strong and manly men live and thrive.  It is different here and honest in a different way but cold is cold and this is not really cold and true and pure like Paris was way back when, when the writers and artists were hungry and that hunger born in them an honesty that is true and the art the came from that honesty was truer than most art and all art could ever be.  (How you like my Papa?)

This is the beast I am selling.  I will let you know of it goes.  If it does not check back and she will be live here .... for sale that is.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment