Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sittin' and Spinnin'

I had an attitude adjustment today.  I had one of "those" rides.  You know what I mean?  Sunny.  68 degrees.  Breathing exercises.  Belly not hanging too far down.  Smile greased across my face.  Feet .... no pain at all.  Ass grapes .... that's another story: they are ripe, hanging, and juicy as all hell right now.  My anus aches.  Chamois Chardonnay I tell you.  Stop!  Not like that you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak.  You seriously do not want to be drinking this shit.  I mean that.  Anyhow, had a great ride today and plan on hitting up the road for the next 3 days with some authority.  So suck my ass grapes.  Come ride with me.  And if you see me out there and you do not wave I will call you out.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment