Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soul Riding

Yes, indeed.  The feet are starting to feel better.  Well, at least the pharmas my Dr. prescribed are doing the job.  I have been dirt riding and I like it ... a lot.  'Cross season this year is looking bleak.  I may make a few guest appearances, but what with fall ball softball and water polo for the spawnage, there shall be little chance for me stink up the cyclocross dog tracks ... so to speak.  Oh, well.  Soul is as good if not better than  Poser, no?  And as with all good things, my life is awesome, my family loving and stronger than ever, my dog, well, he's getting old, but still rocks the long walk.  The Sponsor, I love her more than ever and our relationship has grown stronger with each passing day - love her.  
Yellow is handsome, no?
As is the view.  See you out there ... or on Strava.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment