Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Learn Something New Every Day


So there I was ... feet all blown up after railing the Skywalker singletrack.  I mean my dogs were barking, growling, and pooping themselves at the same time.  I stopped at this little market on my way home and took off my shoes in order to let my swollen feet air out and the words "Always lead ... Never follow" written on the toungue. Now I have had these shoes for going on 2 years now and, get this, I had never noticed that tiny bit of wisdom printed on my feet.  My something new, you ask?  I can be a dipshit.  Stop it!  So can you and you and you and you. Don't judge.  
Yes, it is beautiful here.  And tomorrow I go the Dr. and she is supposed to draw some fluid out of my feet with a syringe in order to hopefully determine what is ailing me.  I have my fingers crossed.  And I just washed the SuperFly 100 and dialed her in for tomorrow's post Dr. dirt excursion.  I have been having this wicked creak lately.  In fact I thought that maybe I had cracked my carbon framed whore, but after a wash and a once over I found this 10mm swingarm bolt that was a little too loose.  I threw a wrench on that baby and spun her up the hill and there was not a sound to be found.  We shall see if that was the culprit tomorrow, eh.  Any of y'all wanna come with?  Let me know.
Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment