Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Olivia(s) Wilde Ride

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ....  Can you see that range right in between the hill and the Big Rock?  Way back there.  The one with the radar towers on it?  No!  Good!  Because there is some sweet riding up and off of there.    But that is not where I was today, today was road spin day in an effort to get ready for tomorrow's dirty rip with the boys.  The route you ask?  Good question. What I can tell you is this: TL roll out 7AM, Fairfax, Tamarancho, Pine Mountain and then some singletrack that not a lot of people know I about - i hope and think - that I was shown by a friend.  Super sweetness.  And then back up an over and down the newish Metallica 680 trail to the homestead.  Yes, that Metallica.  The trail cost like $680,000,000.00 to build around his property near my house - hence the name - or so I say.  Sunday shall see me out on the road sled early in an effort to get back home so I can watch my fantasy football team kick some fantasy ass.  And get this.  Captain Agro and I are getting the band back together.  You see, he is busy like only Agro can be til mid October, and I have 2 spawn in Fall sports and Oct./Nov. is when things should free up some for me.  So - there may actually be a 'cross season. Race til January if the feet hold up.  Dang, y'all; that's almost a whole 'cross season.  And I have never been a fan of this Olivia Wilde actress until I saw her today in Bickford Schmeckler's Cool Ideas.  What think?
Well, that's about all I have for now.  There will be some post ride sweetness post ride, and maybe even some blood - tomorrow.  Check back now, ya hear.  May even have a 'cross race report from our man about the globe - Captain Agro - as he takes on some of Boulder's elite.  Never know, bitches.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment