Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Seriously?

Man, things are good.  Well, actually I blew a Cheetos out of my nose when I saw and heard the clown on Jeopardy answer the above question.  On National TV.  Dude said ... get this ... DONKEY PUNCH.  For real.  I bet his librarian girlfriend was a little surprised by that one.   Wait.  What?  You want the moral of the story?  Ok.  Don't eat Cheetos and watch Jeopardy.  In fact, I need to get my diet back on track.  I was down to 163 lbs - but not anymore.  Shit I have not seen 163 since my college days wrestling.  
I saw this out riding the other day.  For those of you who know me, you know this is meaningful and full of meaning - meaning it's on.  Watching the Veulta and drinking coffee and about to head out for a 47 mile road rip.  MTB tomorrow and I have Monday through Wednesday off so there will be blood.
The obligatory hot lady post.
One for the ladies.

Seriously - I mean that is the title of the post.  Have a great weekend all.  Have good time with the family, with friends and even try to get some alone time, bike time, and recharge yourselves cause the grind is right around the corner.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment