Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tales From the Outhouse

Nope, there was no toe tapping going on here.  I ass sure you.
So this post is going to be quick, sort of a description of time past in pictures.  Well, with some brief descriptors as well.  The dude above smoked me.
I love west Marin.
Thursday I got stung.  I get stung all the time.  And then, this little ass bird who was all whacked out on berries fell out of a tree, caught himself, fluttered and saw me coming at him at 25 mph and then he played chicken with me.  I won, but little man was no chicken.  Shot straight to the chest, felt like someone threw a dry sponge at me.  He bounced off hot and was a little punch drunk after the collision but was A-ok.
The perfect food.
My feet are hurting again.
I have been riding long and slow.  'Cross season is fast approaching and the race schedules are out.  I know mine.  I hope my feet get better.  I see the rheumatologist on 8/01.  The rest is all balls.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment