Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

I Said Gawd ... Dam?

The Seven Sisters and I had a date today.  Let's just suffice it to say, well, things went well.  I started out slow and easy so they wouldn't feel like I was rushing them.  My tact and tenderness worked.  All Seven of them were kind.  I made out like a bandit.  What?  Specifics?  Nope.  I keep my happenings withe the opposite sex between me and them.  The weather.  Now I will sell her straight the fuck out.  Gorgeous day.  No rain.  No fog.  No wind.  Sunshine and horse flies.  I hate horse flies.
There was this parked car at the 6th of 7 sisters and there were literally 4,376 horse flies on the car.  I assure you we will read about a dead body there.  But as I slinked on by slower than the speed of smell, every last one of them tried to eat me like I was Ali Larter in a whipped cream bikini.
 Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment