Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Went Out With Megan Fox the Other Day

Happy St. Paddies Day, Bitches!

So I have been stuck on the trainer due to the recent spate of rain.  We received something like 5873" in the last five days.  Shit, I almost built an ark.  So, after spending a day or two on the trainer, my foot started acting up again.  Especially after working out to Revolver from the cat over at Sufferfest, so I took the liberty of, um, modifying my shoe.  Take that bunion.  Now there is almost no pressure and riding the trainer is only as horrible as regularly riding the trainer.  It's early, Saturday, and outside of the howling coyotes there is no sound from outside.  Has the rain abated?   Let's fucking hope so.  I need some miles.  Oh, and I have a date with the foot surgeon for the S.F. Ballet on 4/11.  Who knows feet better than THAT guy?  Let's hope he can dial me and actually diagnose what's wring with my left toe.  Six months and the swelling has not gone down at all.
Yup.  And if you are reading this and not watching the Milan San Remo race you are not showing the amount of dedication I expect of you or what it takes to succeed.  MilaSanRemo

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment