Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Been Getting Out

Word up, folks.  Been awhile, right?  Been busy.  Not good busy either, just annoying busy.  So some of you may know that awesome state that is California has closed some of its state parks.  Sam P. Taylor is one.  I was cruising through the redwoods, enjoying the solitude, thought I would snap a shot to show how alone and peaceful it was, and these 2 yahooos came riding along.  I guess they had the same idea I did.  Nicely done, dudes.  And, as fate or my stupidity would have it, after 47 miles at a decent clip, my dogs started firing up a bit.  Tenderness, and not that sweet stinky boy/girl kind of tenderness either.  So I am soaking my shitty feet in an ice bath right now as I sit here typing this and watching Levi Liepheimer stuff it in a turn in Paris-Nice.  That was a left dude; not a straight.  Oops.  Oh, and on my way back from said redwood ride, at the reservoir there was, yup, a wicked fast tail wind.  Check the flag in the picture below.
Trust me, that sucker on the crag is standing at fucking attention.  Well, this mornings ride in the wind was an easy spin to stretch out the legs for tomorrow's ride with the Marin Velo Club; heard something about the Seven Sisters.  Been a while since I have done that one.  she's a goodie.  And, lastly, thanks to those of you who have purchased and downloaded my eBook.  Shame on those of you who haven't.  Do it!  Do it now!  You can purchase it here MY AWESOME BOOK  Thank you very much, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment