Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

What?  What's that you say?  You say today is a crappy day?   Well, not really.  I rode today for the first time since 12/23.  I also got my magic elixir prescription filled and one under the tongue and am already feeling about 10%.  But, and there is always a but, I did get a ride in.  Actually, gonna ride the trainer til Saturday and then try to log some long and super slow miles this weekend.  Winter is here and it is time to, since I must, clock some base and try to get my sorry ass ready for next year.  I am so looking forward to healing and logging some pain free miles so I am in no hurry to get out and do anything at effort until the healing process has concluded; tried to rush things once already and now I am set back ... not all the way back, so I have that going for me which is nice.

On a different note ... I made some slow cooker beef barbacoa (not the brains kind) and it came out absofuckinglutely scrumptious.  I have been eating it over lettuce with avocado, over brussel sprouts, broccoli, cabbage and loaded with hot sauce and whatever else grabs me by the short hairs at the time.  And I am still reading The Magus (it is 700 pps long) and it is quite the best fiction novel I have ever read .... maybe.  Not done yet.

Well ... that's all I got now ....

Out,

No comments:

Post a Comment