Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

DagGoneIt'sColdOutThere

It's fairly early and it's damn cold.  I got out for a short ride yesterday and the bottom bracket on The Good Wife started screaming at me like The Other Wife so I popped on over Summit Bikes and the cat there took care of her for me.  By the way, Summit is my new bike shop of choice.  They have been nothing but cool and done nothing but extremely good work for me.  As you were.  Today we have my momma and step pops staying with us for a few days cause a water pipe broke at there place and the water wings they had had holes in them.  So we gots a few peeps in the house.  Guess today is gonna be a long slow one.  Oh, and get this....my tootsies are feeling a lot better.  Seriously.  They are not better, just feeling better.  With this I bid you adieu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment