Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thank You, Pretty Lady

So my Ninja skills of mind over matter are working and my sore ass feet are feeling better.  My left foot is 90% better and my right foot has seen the swelling drop an amazing 60% - and I rode out to Rancho Nicasio on Thursday in the biting crisp Fall air at about 80% effort with little to no pain.  We had rain yesterday so I took an easy spin on the trainer in the man cave for 45 mins but, and there is always a but, I will not bore you with trainer talk; today is about hot ladies in cars.  Sooooooooo, on my way back up and over LVR Thursday I passed the entrance to Lucas Ranch and as fate would have it a smoking hot person of the sex opposite me was coming out.  We made eye contact and, yup, she looked me up and down like a big ole stinky steak.......and........I liked it.  She even licked her chops a little bit.  Now I am no stranger to being pursued by women, they seem to like me A-OK.  I, for the obvious reasons, cracked a big ole smile after the chop licking incident and she, well, she smiled this demure and slightly embarassed smile that fairly screamed, "damn, he caught me and I don't care".  This, Lady Friend, made my day and I want to thank you for the ego boost.  Your timing could not have been better.  So remember when you make eye contact with someone smile.  I know this sounds sort of sappy but it's hella true - smile and you could make someone's day.  She did mine.  And it carries over.  Ladies in my building and at the coffee shop and everywhere started checking me out as well.  Why?  Well, because I am hot (laughing now)........actually, as many of you know being mentally fit can take you to the 90th percentile in any sport - it's the last 10% that rely on skill - even in the ways of the opposite sex.  So know that you are able and you will.................

No comments:

Post a Comment