Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

FuvjshdfkfklsdhjdhskhinGawdadnmsddjfhdIt!!!!!

Life has been giving IT to me in the 2 hole........dry..........for the last 6 weeks.  I finally found a little fitness and not by accident, mind you.  And then my foot blows up.  Still have no idea - Dr appointment with the ortho Weds.  We shall see.  The Tranny on my Ford blew up and needs to be replaced - $4000.00 how you doin'.  The Spawn's football team has yet another playoff game and while I am proud of him, I am pissed that the season is so long; though in hindsight it really doesn't matter much cause my foot is toast.  Iam sick and have been.   Lost my fitness.  But I must say things are looking up.  I don't really think they can get much lower.  I been down so godamn long, that it looks like up to me.  I did catch this rat that has been haunting our pantry, killed it dead (pic to follow). 

Our stupid ass cat came face-to-face with the sucker and could do no damage.  Never send a pussy to do a man's job.  Ehhhh?  Ehhhh?  Weakness.  Anyway - off to hobble around.  This 'cross season looks done for the year.  Pisses me off.  Back to slow and low and long.  See you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment