Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

You Ready for This, Bitches?

So I have ridden 15 of the last 19 days.  Still fat, just a faster kind of fat.  The rides have been short and ... cold.  But they have been consistent and frequent.  I have been tending more garden than freeway; for those of you who don't know that means more dirt and less road. I like the road but no where near as much as the dirt.  It's like the difference between masturbating and the real deal; both work but the real deal is way better.
Real deal.
Not bad but not the same.
(Picture credit in bottom right - will remove if you so desire)
HAS ANYONE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GAL?  MY GAWD.  SHE IS ON FIRE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHECKING HER OUT. HER NAME IS ....  Elle Anderson.
The boys and i saw one of these bad mofos at the top of Lucas Valley ridge.  Remember, we are not alone out there.

Oh, and like I said I have been riding, just added the Strava widget to the right.  Check me out and follow the madness.

Out 

No comments:

Post a Comment