Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Three Mother Fuckers Redux

Doh!  Recycled picture.  And yes I took it.  I did not stop on the Three Mother Fuckers ride today; it was that fucking cold. In anticipation I slathered on the embrocation so thick it looked like snot was pouring out of my ... legs. I layered up top and nailed that, especially since the fire road is wide open and the sun was a shining.  I set a PR on the climb today and, honestly, was not trying all that hard, so I have that going for me which is nice.  And, maaaaaaan, do I want that downhill record.  But I cannot catch a break - people everywhere today.  Oh, well.  There is always next time.  And speaking of next time, next time will hopefully be later this week or early next, as I have six, count 'em, six days off. May the rain leave an open window for me each day, I plead, sose I can maneuver my sled on each and every of the six. 

Out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment