Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Will Be Posting More Frequnetly


First things first.  If you read this blog and haven't gotten $0.99 worth of pleasure from my antics and or belligerent rants then fuck off.  If you have gotten just shy of one fucking dollar then please purchase my book HHHHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEE  Thank you.  Carry on.

Next

Yeah, that's what it looks like from the top of Tam/. Was there this weekend.  Took this picture, in fact.  I have become re-acquainted with my mountain bike and that is both a blessing and a bane: the blessing is that there really is nothing like ripping dirt, the bane is that it is not good for 'cross racing....... Oh well.  

And

If you come upon this bike path I highly recommend that you turn it around and high tail it out of there, if you will pardon the pun, and unless you are into that sort of thing.........

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment