Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Intimacy with the Trainer


That's my foot.  And my garage floor.  And it may be hard to tell from the weak ass photo but that is 4.5lbs of sweat right there in front of mt right foot.  Yeah, been spending some time on the wind trainer, what with the "RIVER OF RAIN" and all (that's another story for another day).  Since Sunday I have spent almost 8 hours on the trainer: 3 hours watching football Sunday, 2+ yesterday and 1+ today.  Today I did The Sufferfest Revolver interval workout.  Shit's about a bitch, but then all intervals are if you get after 'em.  Honestly, the reason I have been keeping it indoors is because I saw this little fellow out riding the other day and realized that on any given Sunday (read as ride) I could get ate:

Yeah, that's a Badger.  and he was diggin'.  The truth?  Ok.  That was taken at the zoo.  But the nightmares are fucking real I tell you.  And I won't tell you where that little fellow is burrowing in my dreams cause then you might be plagued by the evil sleep as well.  And, honestly, I wouldn't do that to ya'.  Welp, looks like tomorrow may be another trainer day, watching the football game, three hours of spinity-spin, and then my cross bike should be ready for some real riding by Monday and back to racing the following weekend: BASP or Sacto - not sure yet.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment