Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Bam, Just LikeThat


Went on vacation and all I got was a jacked up 'cross bike.  We headed down south and while sitting on the 210 in a friggin' parking lot we got slammed by some kid changing his radio station.  My bike is screwed.  My family is fine.  The new car is slightly worse for wear.  Yes, I was/am bummed.  I am out of the 'cross racing scene until 12/09 - like it or not.  I guess that means I will swap some MTB time for what would have been 'cross time while my bike is in the shop.  

In other news.  Life is good.  Family is better than ever.  My dog is awesome and smells, well, like a dog.  Things really could not be better; don't mean to gush, but we recently trimmed some fat in the way of un-worthies and the quality of life around here is saweet.  

Well, off to the dirt.  Smell you later.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment