Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Today is a Good Day

 And here is why:
  1. I am not dead like the beautiful fox above - saw her out riding today - poor girl.
  2. I was out riding today
  3. The bleeding has stopped  (earlier post), but I do leave a Preparation H oil slick everywhere I go
  4. I was out riding today
  5. I do not have to work for 6 days - go back on Thursday
  6. There will be riding
  7. I do not have to work for 6 days - go back on Thursday
  8. The Tour de France starts tomorrow
  9. Many days of cycling bliss on the computer
  10. Riding @ 6AM with a buddy tomorrow
  11. Did I mention I am off til Thursday?
That would be my second post in 2 days, something of a recent record.  Everyone, have a wonderful weekend.  And my prediction for the tour?  Really?  You care what I think?  Okay - Cadel wins again.  Honestly, I don't see how the Brit from team Sky, I honestly can't recall dudes name, the one with the mutton chops is the favorite?  Fuck that shit.  In my eyes, cycling is a lot like boxing - you gotta beat the champ to be the champ.  Kick his ass, Cadel.  One over aged, over fed, hemorrhoidal slow guy is pulling for you.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment