Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

WhatTheFu..........


So some of you might be wondering where in the fuck I have been?  Good question.  I have been busy.  Life has caught up with the fun.  Don't get me wrong - LIFE IS FUN - it's just that there has been a lot to do that does not revolve around me and that, my friends, is something I am not used to.  

I am on my eighth month of coaching select, travel softball.  That means I am on the road most every weekend.  When not travelling, there are 7.5 hours of practices to plan and execute each week. There is work.  That is a whole other story for another post.  There is riding - which up until this week is pretty nonexistent; which translates into I AM A FAT AND SLOW FUCK RIGHT NOW.   But I am on that and it will change quickly. MY wife decided going back to college would be awesome.  And it is.  Just not while she is there.  I can't wait for her to be done so I can shift my focus - yet again. 

All in friends, things are pretty standard, just busy.  I am back on the bike.  I do need a new 'cross bike and I broke my mountain bike frame and I am in the process of warrantying that piece of dung.  The company sent me a new frame with no rear shock and mine, of course, is not compatible.  I am pretty sure the whole point of a warrantee is to replace a valued customer's broke ass shit with something that works and is not broke?   Should be simple.  But it's not.  

Check back often.  If you like my writing it can be found HERE and HERE as well.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment