Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year Will Be My Year

Last Saturday's MVC ride.  Gorgeous.  Colder than a frozen jockstrap but it sure was picturesque.  So I have decided that 2013 will be my year.  We are 5 days in and I have ridden 4 and run 1 and will be riding both days this weekend.  I am writing again - fiction - and therefore will be updating this blog at least a lot of times a week.  I am writing my weekly column for CYCLING ILLUSTRATED and you have probably read my ebook BEHIND BARS and if you have not I cannot think of a better way to spend $0.99.  Yes, that is less than a fucking dollar.  

Oh, and get this.  I have THE 'cross loop on Tam.  Awesome.  Check it out and follow me on Strava - Hayride . or don't because I really could not give less of a shit.  But I do implore you to read my column and my ebook - for those of you who are technology challenged the bright red capital letters above are links.  Seriously.  Buy the book.  Read it.  Laugh.  I am working on two others and,honestly, could use the inspiration to keep on pecking away at this dang ole keyboard.

Happy new year.  Enjoy.  Make it your bitch and enjoy it to the utmost.  I heard this quote the other day.  Can you name the movie?  

"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment