Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Manana

Yup, me and la doctora had a visit today.  She was kind.  Nothing broken or dislocated.  Still no idea what is wrong but who gives a shit.  Back on the bike tomorrow.  Ain't nothing but a little pain.  "Cross is pain.  Taking the rest of the week easy on the bike; some long slow road spins are in order to make sure I don't eff up the appendage some more.  Then back after it next week.  I do hate missing the SCX#3 race where I sit in 7th place overall, but they trow out the 2 worst of 8 races and count the top 6 so this weekend with be the first truly bad finish for the series.  Then next week we are off to Surf City if the Spawn's football team misses the playoffs.  2-7 should do that just fine but one never knows.  Well, I hope y'all are well and riding and quaffing some suds.  Peace be with you.  Out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment